Code Of Conduct
All rules and regulations are formulated for the benefit of the student. We owe it to them to grow up in a society that is safe and learn in an environment where there is respect for all.
- Parents should ensure that the child attends school regularly and on time (7.40 a.m.)
- No leave of absence will be granted without prior written intimation from parents.
- Medical certificate should be produced immediately in case of absence due to illness.
- Medical appointments should be made after school hours only.
- Leave note should be produced in case of absence.
- Prior written permission should be taken before going out of station.
- For Std. XII two Unit Tests, two Terminal Exams and one Prelim Exam will be held.
- For Std. XI two Unit Tests, two Terminal Exams and one Final Exam will be held.